Version Date: January 1, 2021
We collect different types of information depending upon how you use CodeSAFEPLUS, and whether you use or request certain products, services or applications available through our website. In general, we collect certain information about you and your use of CodeSAFEPLUS to create a better, more personalized CodeSAFEPLUS experience for you. However, we will always strive to preserve the security of your private information in accordance with the policies set forth below.
CodeSAFEPLUS Use Information.
◦ How We Use It: We use CodeSAFEPLUS Use Information to do internal research on our users’ usage patterns, demographics, interests and general behavior to better understand how they use CodeSAFEPLUS and what might make it better.
◦ The Extent to Which We Disclose It: We currently contract with various business and technology partners to help manage and optimize our business communications. For example, we use the services of a website analytics partner to help us measure the effectiveness of CodeSAFEPLUS and to better understand how our users use CodeSAFEPLUS. Other than your email address and the other exceptions set forth below, no personally identifiable information will be shared with our website analytics partner or other partners without your consent.
◦ How You Can Review and Modify It: Website Use Information is not information you can review or modify.
◦ What We Collect: We retain the information you voluntarily give to us during the process of subscribing to a CodeSAFEPLUS application, to sign up for related ancillary services, or to acquire support (collectively, "Registration Information"). Registration Information could include your name, company affiliation, contact information, your specific areas or interest or expertise, the content of any questions or comments you submit to us, any updated information you choose to supply to us, and any other communications you have with our support staff and administrators. We may correlate your Registration Information with your CodeSAFEPLUS Use Information to supplement your Registration Information. We do not store any credit card information.
◦ How We Use It: We use Registration Information to provide you with the products, services, support and information you request from us or to inform you about our products and services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements, and letting you know about other products or services we provide. Other than for the exceptions set forth below, we will not use Registration Information for any other purpose without your consent.
◦ How You Can Review and Modify It: You may review and edit your Registration Information by contacting us at: CustomerService@CodeSAFEPLUS.com.
◦ What We Collect: Notwithstanding the above policies, we may use all of the information discussed above to develop aggregated information about our website visitors and product and service subscribers and their use of the CodeSAFEPLUS® website, products and services ("Aggregated Information"). Aggregated Information will not contain any personally identifiable information about you.
◦ How We Use It: We may use Aggregated Information for a variety of purposes, including improvement of CodeSAFEPLUS and any ancillary products and services, coordination and cooperation with our website analytics partners, the negotiation of relationships with service, marketing or advertising partners, and other business purposes.
◦ The Extent to Which We Disclose It: We may disclose Aggregated Information in any manner required for the uses discussed above.
◦ How You Can Review and Modify It: You will not have access to any Aggregated Information.
Other Possible Uses or Disclosures of Your Information.
◦ Legal Compulsion. Notwithstanding the above policies, we may disclose any of the above information in the event we are required to do by law for purposes of law enforcement or through judicial process. You authorize us to disclose any such information to law enforcement or other government officials, and to other people who are authorized by court order or other judicial process to obtain it, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
◦ Enforcement of Rights/Obligations. Notwithstanding the above policies, we may use or disclose any of the above information to the extent such use or disclosure is required to enforce our rights or protect our interests, to perform our legal obligations, or to provide, maintain, protect or improve our products and services.
◦ Inherent Risks of Disclosure. Notwithstanding the above policies, please understand that any of the above information may become accessible by, and made public through, syndication programs, search engines, metasearch tools, spyware, viruses, worms, hacker software and other similar programs and devices. While we make a good faith, commercially reasonable effort to ensure that the information described above remains secure and is only used and disclosed in accordance with our privacy policies, you understand and acknowledge, by using CodeSAFEPLUS, that despite such efforts, information accessible on or through the internet can on occasion be accessed unlawfully by unauthorized users for unauthorized purposes.
Deleting Your Information.
If you use our website, products or services, we will try to provide you with access to any personal information we have collected, and if that information is inaccurate, to give you ways to update it or delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. If you ask us to update or delete your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we act on your request, and we may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require unreasonable technical efforts, risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup media). Please understand that your personal information may never be completely removed from our databases due to technical, business or legal constraints. However, as long as we retain any such information, it will remain subject to the applicable privacy policies pertaining to such information.
Your California Privacy Rights.
In addition to the privacy rights provided for generally in these policies, California residents have the right to request, via U.S. mail, electronic mail or telephone communication, that we disclose for the immediately preceding calendar year the categories of your personal information shared with third parties, the names and addresses of such third parties, and the nature of each such third-party business. If you are a California resident and would like to make this request, please contact us at: CustomerService@CodeSAFEPLUS.com, 5435 Southwood Drive, Lake Oswego, OR 97035, or at 503-968-7595.